Evangelical principles that form the vision and values of AUC ECB
The Christian faith springs from divine source revealed to the human world by Jesus Christ. It’s deeply rooted into the doctrines that characterize God’s nature and saving power of the Gospel. However true Christianity is practical, for the grace of Jesus Christ is not a theory, but a life-giving and life-changing force. It changes the very nature of people’s thoughts, feelings, desires and decisions being driven by the Holy Spirit that is working in us. Service of God applies to absolutely every sphere of our lives.
- Knowledge of the Triune God the Father, the Sonand the Holy Spirit.
- Loyalty to the Bible as the Word of God.
- Worshipping God through sincere conversations, zealous prayer, inspirational songs, Biblical preaching and personal finances.
- Membership at the local church as the Body of Jesus Christ.
- Spiritual growth (sanctification).
- Fulfilling the Great Commission through personal witness, various methods of evangelism, missionsand
- Comprehensive social impact by spreading Christian values, social ministry and educational activities.
- Strengthening family through building relationships based on love, dedication, faithfulness and all round childcare.
- Creative approach in the ministry with inherent spirituality, good judgment, devotion, competence and effectiveness.
- Legacy of God’s people. Throughout the history of the Union we learn from both positive and negative experience, and continue to work for the future.
- Mutual respect and understanding between the younger and older generations, different social and ethnic groups in the local church.
- Autonomy of the local church, collaboration in building fraternal relationships as a foundation for communication and cooperation.
- Unity in diversity. Unity based on the Gospel teaching and diversity – on the evangelical worldview.
- Continuous dynamic growth of the number of new believers and new churches within the Baptist Union.
- Every local church has a qualified pastor who meets the biblical criteria and improves his skills continuously.
- The vast majority of church members are involved in discipleship groups.
- Growing number of young people in local churches.
- Healthy Christian families united in serving the Lord and focusing on children’sspiritual
- Different types of church services centered on God’s Word and true worship.
- Socially influential church members.
- We want to see local churches, associations and the Baptist Union financially self-sufficient.
- Every town or big village has an evangelical baptist churches.
- The Baptist Union of Ukraine that sends and supports missionaries outside Ukraine.